Register and create your profile
How to advertise jobs
- New users - register first.
- Registered users - login with your username and password.
- Once in CareerHub, click the Add a new job link in the side bar and complete the job details form. All fields marked with an * must be completed.
- When completing the Application Procedures field, state how you would like students to apply for positions ie phone or email contact.
- Preview and check the job before pressing Continue to publish the job. All editing must be done prior to publishing the job.
- All job advertisements are reviewed by SCU staff before release to students/graduates. You will receive an email confirmation once the job is approved - please allow up to 2 working days.
- To close a job prior to the closing date, go to your Current Jobs list and click Close.
Tips for completing the job form
- Include your Company Name (or for casual jobs, your name) with the Job Title (e.g. Administrative Assistant – Southern Cross University OR Tutor – Mr John Brown)
- Summary field - state who you are looking for (e.g. We are seeking students in their final year of study in the disciplines of...)
- Make at least one selection in the Service, Discipline and Student Type categories.
- To select more than one option from drop down boxes, hold down the CTRL key and click with the mouse.
- There is a 20 minute time limit to complete the job forms, otherwise the information will be lost.
- Closing Date - if not specified, will default to one month from date of entry
- Character limits when completing the job forms apply.
- Students registered on UniHub receive regular email updates alerting them to jobs and events base on their profile in the categories of Service and Discipline.
- UniHub is open to former SCU students to use and is a good way to advertise jobs to recent graduates.
- See Terms and conditions for complete advertising requirements.
Career Development ServiceSouthern Cross UniversityPO Box 157Lismore NSW 2480 Tel: 02 6620 3220Email: firstname.lastname@example.org